We are a social network and online platform for professionals.
LinkedIn’s mission is to connect the world’s professionals to allow them to be more productive and successful. Our registered users (“Members”) share their professional identities, engage with their network, exchange knowledge and professional insights, post and view relevant content, and find business and career opportunities. Content on some of our services is also visible to unregistered viewers (“Visitors”). We believe that our services allow our Members to effectively compete and achieve their full career potential. The cornerstone of our business is to focus on our Members first. We protect your personal information using industry-standard safeguards.
- We protect your personal information and will only provide it to third parties:
- (1) with your consent;
- (2) where it is necessary to carry out your instructions;
- (3) as reasonably necessary in order to provide our features and functionality to you;
- (4) when we reasonably believe it is required by law, subpoena or other legal process; or
- (5) as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or safety of LinkedIn, our Members and Visitors, and the public.
- We have implemented appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your information in accordance with industry standards.
LinkedIn platform technology (such as “Share on LinkedIn” plugins for publishers), the advertising platform created by Bizo Inc. (and its successor products) and all other LinkedIn websites, apps, developer platforms and other products and services (collectively the “Services”).