Advanced Treatments for Anorectal Ailments
Advanced Hemorrhoids Treatment Clinic Dedicated for Anorectal Procedures
Hemorrhoids Treatment in India :
Hemorrhoids are swollen bunch of blood vessels that are found in the Anal Canal. The veins in the anus are Cushions which help in smooth defecation. These get irritated due to irregular bowel movement and prolapse slowly. Hemorrhoids can vary in size. It is estimated that around 40 million Indians are affected by hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids can affect anyone at any age. They affect 50% of the population at some time of their life.
Types of Hemorrhoid disease : Internal, External and Prolapsed Internal hemorrhoids are inside the anal canal and rectum and don’t hurt much External hemorrhoids are on the outer part of the anus and can be painful. Prolapsed hemorrhoids can grow and bulge outside your anus. They can be pushed back. Severe ones prolapse permanently and cannot be pushed back and need surgery.
In majority of the cases, hemorrhoids are not serious and go away on their own after a few days. The symptoms of hemorrhoids depend on the type, location, severity and age of the patient. If you have hemorrhoids, you will experience the following symptoms.
- After going to the toilet, a feeling that the bowels are still full
- Bright red blood after a bowel movement
- Itchiness around the anus
- Slimy Mucus discharge when emptying the bowels
- Pain & discomfort while defecating
- Area around the anus may be red and sore
- Lump on the anus
- Soiled undergarments
- Swelling protruding from the anus
- Frequent urge to pass stools
- Loss of appetite
- Yellowish face, due to extensive bleeding
- Heaviness at anus opening
Hemorrhoids are caused by increased pressure in the small blood vessels lining the rectum & anus. They increase in size & start showing the symptoms. Pressure & stress on the veins is caused by :
- Eating a Low fiber Diet
- Chronic Constipation
- Coughing & Vomiting
- Pregnancy induced hormonal changes
- Ageing, Hereditary Factors, Bowel disorders
- Prolonged periods of standing or sitting
- Obesity, General weakness of the body tissues
- Mental tension
- Dysentery, Strenuous physical exercise
- Prostate problems in older men
- Excessive straining during bowel movements
- Chronic diarrhea
- Cancer or growth in pelvis or bowel region that puts pressure on abdomen
Treatment options for Piles :
Treatment for Piles is required when they become Enlarged, Causing Discomfort, painful and are not easily managed. There are different types of treatments which are done for alleviating the pain and discomfort caused by Piles. Common Methods of treatment via surgery are Injection or Sclerotherapy, Banding, Ligation, Cauterization or Coagulation and Surgery.
Depending on their size and severity, Piles are graded into Grade I to Grade IV.
- Grade I requires only Medication
- Grade II to IV need surgery. Surgical treatments are only for severe cases and when other treatments haven’t worked, or your Piles keep bleeding.
The type of surgery that your doctor recommends for you will depend on the severity of your condition. Your doctor will explain the risks of the procedure to you and the symptom relief you can expect. Considering the highly sensitive location of the wounds after surgery, a hospital stay of 3-4 days may be recommended along with a four week off from work. The fear of extreme post op discomfort causes many patients to live with Piles rather than get them treated.
Is there a faster and less discomforting treatment?
Keeping Patient’s Safety First, Stopiles Clinic offers Safe and faster treatments which give effective relief for all types of Piles. One of the most effective and virtually pain-free treatments for painful Piles is the Hemorrhoidal Artery Ligation and Recto Anal Repair Systems (HAL-RAR)
Hemorrhoidal Artery Ligation and Recto Anal Repair Systems (HAL-RAR)
A Day Care procedure, HAL-RAR is a minimally invasive technique that has been used to treat thousands of patients suffering from Piles. The results have been excellent with long lasting cures.
- HAL Treatment is used for bleeding, itching & pain due to Piles
- RAR Treatment is given for prolapsed Piles
- Minimal Invasive therapy for 3rd and 4th grade degree Piles